Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
they verified mine too, both from verizon, the same service. just keep trying to PFD and you'll pro...
0 441 0
thanks! yeah seriously 4 months... ha! have you disputed to verify all accuracy yet?   and no not...
0 742 2
They actually sent me a letter deleting and stop collecting on both of the accounts I had with them...
0 759 6
that happened to me with a charge off that is about 6 years old with target. i disputed and now it'...
0 561 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 511 0
How old was the account? I'd bet it was the age. I have had over 10 removals and somehow my score h...
0 519 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 550 0
I think it's 800-347-4861... but they are notorious for transferring no matter which of their publi...
0 560 2
I was an auth user on my mom's charged off discover card--I called Discover directly, spoke with th...
0 582 4
Actually, for this account I think I actually only sent a DV and since I knew it was valid I sent a...
0 641 0
Probably gone for good. Mine fell off of EX first I think. Then TU and then EQ followed. But we all...
0 786 2
good luck! just fyi... anything I have gotten from them has ONLY been snail mail and has also taken...
0 795 0
Well first off, we would need more info on the actual accounts themselves. I have had a lot removed...
0 866 1
so I didn't really do anything special here... nor did I when AFNI deleted. they both sent me lette...
0 808 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 388 0
Jutz wrote: Haha, so maybe I don't want all that? Well here is where my problem came in....
0 796 0
and sometimes get on here and don't do my work... and sometimes I can't wait that long so I will ...
0 804 0
I use Eliminate ID theft for 3 in 1 report (although not pretty I can at least get a new one every ...
0 818 6
TheConductor wrote: I'm just going to humbly point out that when I clicked into this thread it ...
0 610 0
Awesome for you! I just joined USAA and am happy about it! Do you mind if I ask if you like them? I...
0 936 1

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.