Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yes, yes- another Zync approval…but I'm happy :D  
0 269 0
Get a secured card in your name...keep util below 10% and pay in full. The rest is time...even if yo...
0 1159 0
That 7k is after I pay my tuition, if im allowed to include tuition it would be closer to 15k..but i...
0 502 3
Jd5189 I am a bit confused regarding the utilization, the 16% is the average across all months, I d...
0 514 2
I don't have any other loans/debts ect, only the WF card. I would really like to start a relationshi...
0 1200 0
My income as a student is 7k, I don't understand how having 1k in available credit is too much? What...
0 1237 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I recently applied for a citi platinum select student card and was denied. They pulled equifax and I...
0 1254 16
Hello   I recently applied for a Citi plat select student, according to the auto response It was ...
0 711 1
Sorry, I did a search and there are many topics on this but they all seem to be conflicting :s I was...
0 436 4
doc101 wrote: Can anyone join NFCU or do you have to be military or have family in military? ...
0 423 0
Hello again   I had previously asked about some new cards I could possibly apply for, and one of ...
0 256 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1659 1
Hey   I was in a similar situation as yours; I applied for the Wells-Fargo student and got it wit...
0 1694 2
I just checked one of my reports today (trans union) and have a question, one of the months it says...
0 646 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello   I just found this site a few days ago, and have been looking around, it seems to improve ...
0 793 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.