Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yes, yes- another Zync approval…but I'm happy :D  
0 251 0
Get a secured card in your name...keep util below 10% and pay in full. The rest is time...even if yo...
0 1147 0
That 7k is after I pay my tuition, if im allowed to include tuition it would be closer to 15k..but i...
0 477 3
Jd5189 I am a bit confused regarding the utilization, the 16% is the average across all months, I d...
0 489 2
I don't have any other loans/debts ect, only the WF card. I would really like to start a relationshi...
0 1095 0
My income as a student is 7k, I don't understand how having 1k in available credit is too much? What...
0 1132 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I recently applied for a citi platinum select student card and was denied. They pulled equifax and I...
0 1149 16
Hello   I recently applied for a Citi plat select student, according to the auto response It was ...
0 676 1
Sorry, I did a search and there are many topics on this but they all seem to be conflicting :s I was...
0 419 4
doc101 wrote: Can anyone join NFCU or do you have to be military or have family in military? ...
0 410 0
Hello again   I had previously asked about some new cards I could possibly apply for, and one of ...
0 244 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1356 1
Hey   I was in a similar situation as yours; I applied for the Wells-Fargo student and got it wit...
0 1391 2
I just checked one of my reports today (trans union) and have a question, one of the months it says...
0 625 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello   I just found this site a few days ago, and have been looking around, it seems to improve ...
0 772 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}