Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
May I ask what is DCU?  That is something that I haven't heard of!  Do you think that even though t...
0 408 1
i have had 2 leases with VW Credit in the past, the first one did not miss a payment at all.  The s...
0 482 4
I am trying to either lease or finance a new Toyota Camry or Mini Cooper.  I have had 2 previous le...
0 364 1
Currently, I have a student loan with Sallie Mae, and I have been paying a little more each month t...
0 256 2
I have had 2 VW leases, one with no missed payments with the lease ending in 2008, and the other 10...
0 1098 2
I have a medical collection on my CR from 2009, due to a cancer diagnosis.  I had to have surgery, ...
0 180 1
My past 2 leases that I have had have been with VW Credit.  My first lease I had no missed or late ...
0 726 2
Currently, I have a loan with Sallie Mae with a balance of $2365.45.  My minimum payment due is $18...
0 1144 3
Currently, I am shopping for a new lease on either Kia, Hyundai or VW....In the past, I have had 2 ...
0 1214 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+