Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I've got the nrewards card, had it since Sep 2012 and started at $500 limit. Now up to 5000. I've tr...
0 266 1
Sweet! I am thankful I was approved for anything so ill just quit now and let these cards grow. I do...
0 674 1
Well what do you know...approved for Wal-Mart, $500!! I'm in shock. I got greedy and tried Lowe's a...
0 692 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 796 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
First store card ever! $300. I've been denied before and thought for sure it'd happen again but nope...
0 907 13
Thankfully, he is my husband, and I happen to know him pretty well. It won't be an argument I need t...
0 222 0
Can you add an AU to a VS card? I did that shopping cart trick the other day, and surprise, my HUSB...
0 280 4
It's SO funny that this thread just popped up. My husband got a preapproval for this card in the ma...
0 215 1
That's lame!! I don't have a Wal-Mart cc and probably wouldnt get approved anyway. My tu fico on her...
0 254 0
On a side note, I partially blame these forums for even giving me thoughts of wanting to apply for c...
0 428 1
But I don't disagree with your advice at all. My credit needs a serious break. I need to learn how t...
0 431 0
My credit has improved a lot recently, despite the inqs. My eq fico has jumped almost 100pts in just...
0 433 0
They were mostly in the past 6 months. I ended up refinancing one car, trading it later, tried to tr...
0 461 2
Yeah...I have about 30-40 on each from car shopping...
0 472 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 7314 0
Geez I still can't get those damn cart tricks to work for anything! What's the average score they re...
0 7316 3
I think its the same issue for everyone this month, or so it seems.
0 454 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I don't think I am quite where I need to be to even worry about it, but for the (near) future, are t...
0 516 11
Same here! I keep waiting for that email saying my score is updated for this month, but nothing. Las...
0 468 0
Yeah mine has always been pretty close. But I've seen others who say theirs was like 50-100pts off. ...
0 289 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+