Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 433 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi Everyone   Would one of the FICO gurus out there please explain to me why old/zero balance/clo...
0 508 2
I've been with Direct Loan for about two years now but I got transferred to a new service called "F...
0 333 0
I've had a similar thing happen to me. I recently checked my TU report and my Direct Lonas were now...
0 428 0
I have substantial loans from attending professional school (vet not MD) and I honestly don't think...
0 638 0
Hopefully someone out there who is more well versed on CRs can answer this one. I have two open stu...
0 390 2
Thanks for the input. I just checked my TU score through MyFICO and it was much higher....probably ...
0 1661 1
I'm waiting to see when my FICO score will rebound from a recent CC opening. I started with a 767 n...
0 1759 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+