Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
plrogers1126 wrote: Can anyone send me the contact info for EO plz? I did not include any...
0 1600 0
tooleman694 wrote: Also there is talk of bank doing loans that dont meet QM, so if you can find...
0 157 0
themizlyne wrote: Overall dti max effective 1/1/14. ((((20, 000 + 29, 000) ÷ 2) ÷12) * .38) -...
0 552 0
tooleman694 wrote: Wait what? maximum DTI is 38? this is news to me, I thought the QM was lower...
0 554 0
themizlyne wrote: It looks like you'll be limited to roughly $500 per month principle and intere...
0 570 0
Whoa---on my cheap little $70,000 home taxes are around $260 a month and insurance is around $70......
0 1023 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My Fico's all range from 700-750. I have no negatives-lates, collections, etc. Have been with sam...
0 612 13
Was just wanting to know what kind of luck you had with using gift of equity--that is what I am try...
0 127 0
My Fico's all range from 700-750. I have no negatives-lates, collections, etc. Have been with same ...
0 201 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2376 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
petarap wrote: I sent an email to EO last week. Got a call on thursday. I had CLI in April cont...
0 1349 10
I have a 700+ Fico all 3 scores, no lates, no collection, nothing negative on my report, a less tha...
0 1372 0
Gift of Equity can be used when purchasing a home from a close family member such as parent, grandp...
0 296 0
Situation--   My adult daughter cash purchased a home for $70000. I invested the earnest $ deposit...
0 341 2
server wrote: Hello all,   My husband and I are both servers at a restaurant (for 9 years eac...
0 346 0
cocomadd wrote: Hi Guys,   I am pretty sure that the credit report they will pull will have 1...
0 273 1
mmmlive1999 wrote: Hi All,   I talked with a Wells Fargo mortgage consultant today to gather ...
0 1033 0
ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: liandur wrote: ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: Tip income is aver...
0 102 0
just_nisi_ wrote: I'm so excited because today the underwriter approved my loan for 92500k! A ...
0 371 0
ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: Tip income is averaged over a 24 month period - and unless it is ref...
0 438 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+