Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Sorry for the lack of updates.  The last few weeks have been hectic.  We did get approved and close...
0 230 1
Update:   Our file has passed processing and is in underwriting with the appraisal and termite in...
0 610 3
Update:   We have signed the rate lock docs.  We are locked in at 3.25% with a buydown for the fi...
0 685 5
You're very welcome.  If there is anything I can help with, let me know.
0 723 7
I also believe, if what I've heard is correct, that the fact that you went through a modification c...
0 558 1
The spreadsheet is something I made myself, after searching online for something that'd do what I w...
0 443 0
Sorry for the lack of updates, the last 11 days have been very hectic and I have not been myself.  ...
0 491 0
Update:   I spoke to her at length yesterday and it seems like she's getting more comfortable.  S...
0 393 1
It's generally title companies.  I didn't know they would get involved in that capacity, and it's a...
0 478 2
catseye wrote: 1.  I applied for a credit card at NFCU and they approved me for a big limit!  ...
0 657 3
Walt_K wrote: I think what you are saying about the restriction on renting out FHA financed hom...
0 583 2
We see a lot of threads about obtaining a mortgage, but it appears, once that has happened, nobody ...
0 653 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Well, That didn't last long.  I enjoyed my stay in the garden, however, I apped for a new mortgage ...
0 434 0
UPDATE:   I'm now a "New Contributor."  I'm not sure what's going up faster, my FICO or my labels...
0 580 1
Okay, so I put a verbal offer in on a home that my wife and I really want (long story, if intereste...
0 555 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 713 0
UPDATE:   I received my pre-qualification letter from my lender today.  He didn't give me my ...
0 585 2
As usual, YMMV.  The problem with brokers is they are going to require higher scores then a specifi...
0 1464 0
When I got my CA deleted, I was told it was reported on a specific date, but the CRA have "up to" 3...
0 146 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1989 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+