Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got approved with with 662 Equifax FICO score, my regular experian score is 715, my regular equif...
0 295 1
Hey guys, So my equifax score is redicuously lower than myFICO, when I pulled my EQ report and sco...
0 392 2
As of this morning my Experian is 712! 700's club, woo hoo! Equifax is the worst 576, but my Myfico...
0 1266 0
In CA it's definitely Experian only, my credit inquiries showed Chase only on my experian report, t...
0 4178 7
Well ombudsman people contact you, you will get your own case worker. So what I did is go to this l...
0 1527 0
wowza! Just checked my experian credit score and report, my score on 4/5 was 561, and today it is 6...
0 757 1
T4YLORThere is no specific email to contact them by. But here is a link where you submit your info ...
0 1550 0
If anyone can provide me with contact information for ACS it would be greatly appreciated :)
0 1240 1
Got super good news for second time this week. I was ready to give up because my old servicers refu...
0 795 2
Yay Xpress Loans/AES my servicer for 3,500 loan finally updated my report to say "paid as agreed", ...
0 1596 0
Ombudsman won't help removing lates, unless it was their fault and not yours, however you can try w...
0 1636 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey guys! Just got really goods news today, my score jumped up 20 points. I was working ombudsman ...
0 1656 10
They removed all the lates/default off of mine, it showed that I have been on time since I first op...
0 361 0
Cardsman, Are you showing "default" on the CC for FedLoan Servicing or does it say "permantly assi...
0 769 3
Have you tried following up with the ombudsman person you are in contact with? Or are you waiting f...
0 754 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 193 0
I know right? it's totally history of default and they know it but act like it's not because it doe...
0 768 4
Hey guys, So I am having a very frustrating day. I was under the impression that "Student Loan Per...
0 818 6
Thank you! I emailed them and I hope they can help because I don't know what to do anymore :(  It's...
0 269 2
So I defaulted a long time ago and my servicer was Xpress Loan Servicer (XLS), they went out of bus...
0 281 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+