Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
13 DataCenter listed my case as COMPLETED today!!!!  It also shows I get a refund of $1400.   Sti...
0 1832 2
Hi Rhaeny,   I checked Pacer this morning and my status has been changed to "Awaiting discharge."...
0 7155 0
Hi Rhaeny,   I made my Sep and Oct payments with a money order, so no 30 day hold.  I checked on ...
0 7193 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1350 0
Here I am, still waiting.  My balance owed was officially $0 on Sept 1st, but I had to pay Sep and ...
0 7301 6
Hi luvmeirahbug, I hope to be getting my discharge letter soon. My last payments were sent out by m...
0 3603 5
I am on Ohio. That should have said 3-4 months! LOL.
0 7528 7
Thank you for your responses! I called my trustee and they said that I have to keep paying until I ...
0 7563 1
Hi Tracy, Was wondering if you've had any resolution to this? I am getting ready to make my final pa...
0 390 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I filed for chapter 13 in August 2009. My 36th and final payment is set for September 1st 2012 (YAY!...
0 7684 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}