Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Ok, I checked out the records at the courthouse. I found the original Judgement but I also found so...
0 1030 2
Hi Board!   I have been going back and forth with LVNV through the BBB since August 30th. The bas...
0 1158 7
Sorry! Typing on the phone isn't too easy! Deletion Timeline and Checked online! Not island! Lol
0 299 0
Hi! I received a response from Assett Acceptance on 8/31 they they would be deleting my TL from all ...
0 301 4
Ok, I understand. Thank you for the help! What should I do now that they have sent that response? Re...
0 846 1
Just looking for a little clarification on what you mean. The SOL can not reset when the account is ...
0 929 1
This account is well out of the SOL. It will hit the 7.5 year mark in February 2013 so it is well pa...
0 949 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Here is the response I received today from LVNV regarding a BBB complaint about them reporting as a...
0 982 13
I was really excited to get positive news from a BBB complaint against Asset Acceptance today! I fil...
0 363 4
Great news on Asset Acceptance! I filed a complaint with BBB this morning and already received a res...
0 381 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 404 1
The Citibank date was the last date they reported. I'm assuming a charge off or sale of the debt too...
0 420 1
I am just worried that I did something in 2008 to somehow renew the debt. I do not remember signing ...
0 384 3
The EQ report shows 02/2008 as the DOFD for Asset Acceptance. It does not have the OC on that report...
0 392 1
I haven't signed anything, just sent a payment in 2/2008 to stop the court date. I just sent a check...
0 397 1
The CA is reporting on Account 3 (Asset Acceptance). There was no judgement. The collection in the r...
0 413 2
Could you please PM me the information you used to beat LVNV? I'm trying to buy a home and settling ...
0 760 2
Also, the original debt for account 3 was only $3200. $9000 in fees has been added since 2003!
0 448 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi! I'm new to credit recovery and I'm looking for some advice. My wife and I are trying to build a ...
0 451 20

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}