Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Nixon wrote: madmann26 wrote: Hey Creditaddict:   I still have the 45k on my Visa Siggy a...
0 115 0
Hey Creditaddict:   I still have the 45k on my Visa Siggy and the 22k on my cashRewards.   LOL!...
0 133 5
The BML account is 11 months old. I came close to maxing it out during the last 6 month promotional ...
0 92 0
It's 180 days,   I set my calendar reminder to be 180 + 1 day, so 181 days. This is so the system...
0 172 1
ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: The ones I've seen in the past have $0 balances, and often end with ...
0 107 0
Kendro wrote: Closed in late June and finally my mortgage hit my reports.  I was dreading at le...
0 236 0
frankied1121 wrote: I got served Im currently 5 months behind working with lender to modify on ...
0 362 0
canusa11 wrote: My husband & I are going for a mortgage in a few months. My question is..If we ...
0 213 0
JSS3 wrote: Now that's an increase! Congrats!   Can you share your stats? (account age, usage...
0 540 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This was a surprise to me.   I got an email from Paypal Credit (formerly BML) that my CL had been...
0 589 12
Update. The Black Siggy is reporting 45k now and my cashRewards is still open with 22k.
0 234 8
CreditForDummies101 wrote: Wow I just read this whole thread. Congratulations to you for taking ...
1 102 0
OP,    We need more information about your credit profile. Yes, you can raise it. It won't happen...
1 241 1
baller4life wrote: Woohoooo!! You made out like a bandit!! #ballin I want your username balle...
0 328 1
Here is my 2 year update.     August 2012, I started the rebuilding process, after my wife gave ...
0 192 1
Creditaddict wrote: give  it another day.... you see the new CL of the combined limits before t...
0 379 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So,   Long story short, I have 12 credit cards that total 115k of credit lines.   I was looking...
0 1313 27
Welp,   They SP me again on 7/1/2014.    I'm considering trying for another SP cli. But since t...
0 323 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 570 1
rootpooty wrote:  I doubt they will do it.  Interested to see what their response is.  SHEESH y...
0 181 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}