Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The difference is $105/month.   If you eat out 6x per month and the average is $50/outting, then ...
0 151 0
Depends on the lender. Some lenders offer 60 day rate locks, others 30 day. YMMV with lender.    ...
0 329 0
My scores are:   EQ 689 (Beacon 5.0)   EXP 681 (FICO v2)   TU 696 (FICO Classic 04)     We...
0 195 0
Also,   Any new accounts, affect your AAoA and can/will drop your scores. If you more than 6 mont...
0 158 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1467 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 162 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Approved for $7500 CL. This will be my new go to card because of the constant 2% cash back. Th...
0 186 11
stagefoursurvivor wrote: Anyone know if the AmEx CLI is a SP, HP or strictly internal? My chief...
0 228 4
Credit Karma and Credit Sesame are FAKO (read, fake) scores and are not to be used as real scores. ...
0 341 2
So,   My wife and I are getting close to house hunting and we'd like some recommendations on pote...
0 114 1
StartingOver10 wrote: madmann26 wrote: How are you figuring your DTI? Things like lights,...
0 380 1
How are you figuring your DTI? Things like lights, water, cell phone, internet, tvsat do not coun...
0 455 6
Congrats,   I've got a CLI coming up early Feb 2015. My BCE is @ 21k and my ED is @8.5. I might t...
0 102 0
CreditMagic7 wrote: madmann26 wrote: I've had the card since May and only used it once to p...
0 166 0
I'd slow your roll just a bit.   All those new credit cards, once reported will affect your AAoA ...
0 548 0
I've had the card since May and only used it once to pay some monthly bills, then paid it off. I ju...
0 179 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I had the wife use the Cap1 card a couple of weeks ago for a purchase, then paid it off.   I requ...
1 383 10
Update My Amazon card (SynchB) went from $2.1k to $3k (SP).
0 111 0
Update   My WalMart Mastercard went from $4k to $5k with a SP.    
0 116 1
EGAmom wrote: madmann26 wrote: chela62678 wrote: So you paid all your CO then gw'd them...
0 117 3

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.