Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So it appears that NFCU pulled a full-factual credit report, which will show the excluded items, if...
1 773 4
As to getting the best possible rate, if your score is the highest of the 2 (even when factoring in...
1 207 0
I'm just venting, so just understand that.   FK EQ. Seriously. A few months ago I got moved to th...
0 98 0
codehavoc wrote: I have no collections. Some late payments up to 120 days from a 2011 student lo...
0 518 0
APPROVING BANK: DCU BUREAU PULLED: no idea CREDIT SCORE: 700'ish (depending on who wa...
0 3882 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So last year, I had a Chase Freedom with a $500 limit. After 6 months, I asked them for a CLI and th...
0 445 16
MissCredit9 wrote: madmann26 wrote: It's been 180-days.   I submitted the request and it ...
0 105 1
Airbusacft wrote: Congrats on the Hugh CLI.   how long after you have been denied for a AMX  ...
0 142 3
Old news. Brian Krebs reported on it last month. Thanks for posting it for the ones that didn't k...
0 240 0
Just an update,   EXP and TU are at 700+.    Yesterday I was able to request my first 180-day c...
0 233 2
Congrats!!!   I was at 50'ish% util on my BCE card this morning when my 3x cli was granted to $18...
0 419 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
It's been 180-days.   I submitted the request and it came back approved! For those that want to k...
0 875 28
That's the way NFCU does it.   Point in case,   If you apply for the loan online and it's appro...
0 250 0
It depends on your bucket.   If you get X rate at 60 months and later want 84 months, your rate m...
0 257 2
mongstradamus wrote: madmann26 wrote: mongstradamus wrote: madmann26 wrote: Chase w...
0 92 0
mongstradamus wrote: madmann26 wrote: Chase wanted to pull TU for me. This is according to ...
0 104 2
Chase wanted to pull TU for me. This is according to the letter they sent me about unfreezing my CR...
0 191 4
Just an update:   I am 4 days away from my 180-day CLI request.   The last time AMEX SP me was ...
0 129 0
Utilization over 30% (some will say 25%) you will start to take pretty good hits score wise.   Ov...
0 123 0
Congrats Zoid! I got mine to go from 700 to 10k with a secure message!!! Rock it out!!
0 62 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}