Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
If you know the last 5 digits of the card, call the Amex toll free number and walk through the prom...
291 2
Yes, NFCU will probably HP you again, however, they don't seem to care about inquiries.   Call an...
326 0
Just a quick note. Below is a list of my active accounts, their limits and age. This is for revolvi...
88 0
Creditaddict wrote: go apply for a navcheck line of credit for $15k! You bad influencer you...
333 0
Another HUGE win in the rebuilding game this morning.   Yesterday, I submitted a request to all 3...
104 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 106 1
Congrats!!   I've run about $17.7k through my BCE card since the 1st of the year. I currently hav...
39 0
MadTechnologist wrote: madmann26 wrote: I've been locked at $22k and 23k between 2 Siggy ca...
326 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Morning!   I entered the garden officially last week when I froze all my credit reports.    
81 11
I've been locked at $22k and 23k between 2 Siggy cards since the 1st of the year or so....I mean li...
431 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 74 0
I'd start with trying to GW the paid collections. The cleaner your report is the much better chance...
317 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 85 1
Duncan,     It doesn't take long. You'll get the paperwork in the mail, unless you opted for pic...
64 0
For reference, here's a screenshot of my payments. It's like clockwork. Since the 1st of the year, ...
106 4
Update:   My WM Discover card is at $4k. Up from $2.5k.   Total credit limit (available from al...
158 6
Whitney, Buy placing a freeze on your CR's, it prevents lenders from performing a hard pull of yo...
160 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 252 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I decided to flirt with the love button and went from $2.5k to $4k.   I'll take it. 
240 11
Approved for my 2nd AMEX, the Everyday card with a starting limit of $8.5k.   I froze all my cred...
183 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+