Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Update:   I just got an email from our LO and the bank is ready to close on the 30th.   wootwoo...
0 309 2
Congrats.   I just got word that the lender wants to close as early as Monday, the 30th for us! ...
1 158 0
I've got 17 open CC accounts. 2 have a balance.   I was never asked to close any accounts and we ...
1 330 0
frugalQ wrote: Madman, I am soooo happy for you. Congratulations!!! You survived underwriting...
1 342 3
Welp,   Our LO called us a little while ago and gave us the "you're clear to close" news.   #fi...
3 446 2
I guess I should be thankful. It started out at $750 and I've never ran a dime through it. LOL.  
1 212 2
So last week after reading all the threads about Synchrony love, I decided to try it via chat. I wa...
1 236 6
So a couple of things I see happening here if you follow your LO advice:   1. You have yourself r...
1 225 4
Update:   I found out yesterday that our loan rate has been locked.   We have extended our due ...
1 437 0
Congrats.     Does anyone know if this will show as a new tradeline or if this is just an upgrad...
0 632 2
Update:   I found out yesterday that the title paperwork has been ordered.   /happydance
1 560 2
Update:   Got 2 final conditions back:   1. Termite Inspection Report 2. Open account with CU ...
0 646 5
shakyj wrote:  Ready for this? The Quicken Rep told me....What if Amazon and UPS go out of busine...
1 327 0
mikelo22 wrote: Haha, thanks guys. I'm just a worry wart sometimes, espcially with Amex. :P   ...
0 34 0
mikelo22 wrote: Hi all,   So I'm looking to make a ~$1200 purchase on a new computer. However...
0 344 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 405 0
Creditaddict wrote: madmann26 wrote: So,   I have one Citi card now. I have had it for 9....
0 107 0
So,   I have one Citi card now. I have had it for 9.58 months and have been given a SP cli once f...
0 119 2
Deltadog03 wrote: Update. Got approved but at 15.56 APR. And they used my higher EX scores.   U...
0 220 1
pinkbunny wrote: My opinion of DCU is this.  They are hard to do business with.  Red tape at ev...
0 401 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.