Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Is this Enhanced Recovery Corp?   If so, I settled with them on a old account and then GW'd it la...
0 162 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 429 0
This will net you a huge increase. Utilization is one of the fastest score killers outside of publi...
0 1997 5
I found myself needing a personal loan to repair my wife's car. I went to WellsFargo, our primary...
0 232 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Gstew wrote: Imagine flailing arms as I ran to my copier then grabbed my keys and flew out the d...
0 815 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I ended up only freezing my EQ report since it has taken the brunt of the inquiries.   Last night...
0 662 36
They can pull it if they have PP to do so. You can write EQ/EXP/TU and ask them to provide you with...
0 222 0
you would have to apply as a joint owner on the account.
0 548 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 161 1
The next time they call, tell them that this is a place of business (if they are calling you at wor...
0 300 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 308 0
iyoulow wrote: Hi All,   I paid 2 seperate medical bills a couple of years ago before I was a...
0 194 1
I don't know what it is with EQ lately but I am in the same boat.   I got my UDF from PRA on June...
0 144 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
For the WalMart CC, did you just hit the button once? If so, hit it again.   I did the same recen...
0 446 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 192 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
The judgements need to be vacated. The CO's if unpaid are hurting your utilization.
0 400 15
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 376 0
Just got approved for my 2nd NFCU Cashrewards card. It's a small limit, 1k but it'll grow like my ot...
0 193 0
Stay the hell away from First Premier. Damn near any secured is better then them.
0 173 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just got approved for my 2nd NFCU CC. I'll take a hit for this but it's worth IMO. I'm freezin...
0 716 37

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}