Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
First things first,   You need to know how FICO scores are made up. Sure, you have a few installm...
0 118 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
James,   The Cap1 CO is being factored into your utilization right now. Pay it, whether it's sett...
0 329 31
I'll get to 700, then I'll set a new goal. Alot of this is time/age on the new accounts. I do leave...
0 556 0
I pulled my Exp score and it's up to 676. So close to 700, so close.
0 578 3
Goodwill letters -    This refers to writing a letter to the CA (collection agency) or OC (origin...
0 184 3
It's a difference of a year. Not crucial but was looking for a way to maybe get it off earlier.
0 199 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 207 1
Those collections and that judgement is killing you. Funny thing with the old cards is that the bala...
0 881 1
You will never find another lender as generous to its clients as NFCU, period. Haste makes waste.
0 236 0
So I have this account that I was combing through the payment history and noticed it reported curren...
0 227 6
Pay it. Not only for the collection aspect but the balance is still being factored into your utiliza...
0 619 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 476 0
The util is hurting more right now.   Do that first, then get the CA's.
0 133 1
This is true in the case of where the OC is willing to accept payment. You want to ask them "if I p...
0 1457 0
If you wanted to you could call Comcast to see if it's truly yours. They would have a DOB and at le...
0 1465 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 153 3
Not be rude or anything,     Sounds like you sister needs an education lesson on credit. I told ...
0 176 1
At this point, the util is hurting you.   Congrats on getting yourself out of deep water. All of ...
0 238 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
guiness56 wrote: Send them a DV immediately.    You have contacted me about an alleged debt I...
0 1483 10
IMO -    They have some zombie debt they could be trying to collect on. If they are calling you, ...
0 1484 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}