Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I applied on Saturday and got the email this morning that it was approved.   I also have a BCE wi...
466 17
This is a topic with new unread messages
So, I have my BCE which is at $6k right now and it's upcoming 180-day cli is August 8th, give or ta...
226 2
I lost 26 or so points when I was moved to the new model.   This is probably because my 2 oldest ...
174 1
PRA are **bleep** bags. Don't believe what they say. Chances are there isn't a judgement and they...
89 0
LOL!   I fixed my problem when I starting carrying my wallet in my front pockets. My a$$ cheeks a...
867 0
Shogun wrote: That's a FICO score.. and it broke the 700 barrier.  Plus, look at those nice lit...
217 10
A local CU would be your absolute best bet imo.   They are much more understanding and forgiving ...
187 0
That's a million dollar question.   What does her profile look like?    
268 1
godscountry wrote: Hi,   On my spree list, I have narrowed down to Costco TE....this is neces...
451 1
eyeswideshut wrote: Hi,  I'm new to this board.  I have made dumb mistakes my entire life.  I a...
212 3
binary10essee wrote: Upon looking further into the situation, it appears that the store credit ...
96 1
CreditGuy03 wrote: What if the government told them to go pound sand in 2008? That might be...
104 0
I've gotten a couple of responses from them. They all equate to "go pound sand".   While they are...
111 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 157 5
So here is what's going to happen.   First off, that CC is charged-off. What does that REALLY mea...
153 4
I looked at my WM Discover card to see my if May FICO had been updated. I'd never guess in a millio...
129 12
I got a "hey, you're invited to apply for our Citi Diamond Preferred CC"...I decided, wth and appli...
532 16
FICO doesn't care about your limits. FICO cares about your utilization. Keep your utilization betwe...
336 1
pizzadude wrote: madmann26 wrote: There is one that I am going to, local to my work. The...
563 2
I have a pending app with them now.   I'm shopping. lol.
274 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+