Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I'll add to Shogun's thoughts. Low inquiries and having a good credit mix along with just time/pa...
0 365 0
This is probably happening because the mods/site admin banned someone on your service provider netwo...
0 316 0
I dunno if this is a bigger issue but the last email I got for an updated thread was 3:39p. And n...
0 251 0
We've all been in your shoes. A long time ago I was a single dad. That changed in 2007 when I marrie...
0 330 2
Isn't the initial run a HP with TU? Pretty sure it is.
0 448 0
To add to coterotie's post.... You also lose potential growth due to the reduction of the 401 bal...
0 547 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 239 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 148 1
The statement balance will report. If it's $5, then that's what is reported. For best score gains...
0 303 4
TU is one thing...what about Exp? Amex likes to use Exp.
0 315 1
I hear Amex is helpful like this. I had a friend move down a couple of years ago and he had to st...
0 213 0
The bigger question is what does CR's look like. Since you're able to recon it can't look all that b...
0 337 1
It's up to the LO and UW. It also depends on the age of the CO. Your best bet would be to pay it and...
0 397 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 322 2
Higher limits do not equal higher scores...   I to was in the same boat. Now I have a different a...
0 268 0
There is more to this.   Walmart SP'd you and saw something they didn't like, despite how you tre...
0 943 6
No lates in 6 years yet you have 2 charge-off's from 2 years ago? If I read that right,   Those h...
0 842 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I gotta ask this,   How soon after a 4 month CLI, do I take the chance and ask again? :D    
0 1935 0
I think it's a lack of accuracy of reporting. Whether or not that is a big deal and challengable, /...
0 421 2
FYI   I have not received any PM's with this info.   Thanks
0 160 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.