Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
These guys are evil and you're in for a fight to get them to delete it.   What they are doing is ...
688 0
I'll add my .02.   Circa 2005, my wife and I were looking at buying a house. We rate shopped and ...
493 0
Simplyjays wrote: also thought a lease was basically a secured car loan he said it would help m...
338 2
I am looking for some contact information for the following:   Captial One (CC)   HSBC Bank (CC...
66 0
Try a GW letter to them. Since you are a current customer you may have some luck. YMMV as always.
247 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1306 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 721 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 248 0
Call them and ask, they can only say 2 things.   If they don't agree to a PFD, then pay it and GW...
266 0
So that Cap1 CO will be factored into you util. I would pay down the currect/active cards first and...
447 0
That's painful. lol.   What's the public record about? That is also hurting your score big time. ...
480 0
Any prior military service? NFCU is awesome.   Outside of that, do you bank with WF, BoA or a CU?...
352 2
Here we go,   The inquires don't even worry about them as the impact is negligible at this point....
500 0
I wouldn't ever mention a verbal/written to delete an account while on the phone with the CRA's.  ...
149 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 258 0
cwwatts1202 wrote: Kind of makes me mad it didnt go straight to a $0 balance, probably wouldve ...
266 0
The 47 point jump was probably because of his util dropping to a more reasonable level. When the ...
275 4
This is a general summarization,   "HIGHEST RATIO OF REVOLVING BALANCE TO CREDIT LIMIT IS TOO HIG...
320 1
Yep, the Cap1 card is killing your util. A general rule of thumb is to never let more than 9% rep...
335 3
Ideally you want no more than 9% util reporting. I would use the Cap1 card for that.    
130 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+