Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Installment loans don't weigh very much so paying it off doesn't hurt very much.
0 323 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Sitori wrote: Ok so it all depends.   @revelate..you say income is #3 on the list.... If som...
0 435 0
Sometimes they ask for paystubs, sometimes they don't. It's a YMMV type of thing.   To date, I ha...
0 7159 0
The lates are having very little effect on your score right now. If they are scheduled to fall off ...
0 261 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 554 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 285 0
5k is the minimum for a siggy card. Call them and PC it now! No HP for that either.
0 7300 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 7701 4
For me: Opened cash Rewards - 12/2012 - 3k limit - 598 EQ 3/2012 - asked for cli - declined (a...
0 7742 0
The balances are being factored into your util which is killing your scores.
0 304 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 323 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 23783 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 613 1
I can't. My card is being converted to Flagship and I can't "see it" online. :( And it's all d...
0 807 0
I ain't touching that damn button. I don't care what any of yooz say!!! On a side note... Cong...
0 822 1
No credit is worse then bad credit. Try NFCU. I was able to get a secured card in August 2012. In De...
0 454 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 414 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2019 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 235 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Your util is high. I don't know if NFCU will care but I don't think I would app until it came down ...
0 409 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}