Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I wouldn't worry about it. It's not negatively affecting you.
134 0
bigblue7722 wrote: I just got my first first premiere pre approval too. Mine was 300 line and 75...
161 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Update:   Got some early morning NFCU love. So far no hard pull for this.   On my 2nd NFCU CC, ...
266 10
Go ask now. The balance is irrelevant. I had a $2900 balance when I went to $22k.
554 3
Chances are your very first CLI with NFCU was a HP. Amirite? It was with me and every increase si...
259 5
Chase won't match the CL. In my year plus of reading these forums I've never seen it happen. Not say...
412 5
It'll be a HP for sure. If you've opened alot of new accounts in the last year, expect a denial. ...
451 4
^^^ what he said. I've had the first card for 11 months and am sitting at 22k CL. I have anoth...
431 4
newmomnewme wrote:   .....what if the late payments are from 2008?? Depends on the sev...
170 6
Call the OC back and have them pull the account from the CA. More then likely, this debt was assign...
94 0
Send the the OC a DD asserting that the DOFD is incorrect and why.   Any documentation that you s...
88 1
Talk to the apartment complex and see if they can give you an itemization from the move out walkaro...
81 1
tim1017 wrote: "CLOSED BY CREDITOR" is what is stated on the trend line.  Not a charge off, or ...
277 0
tim1017 wrote: Credit card closed by creditor. That's vague. Was it closed because of being...
289 7
benandjerry wrote: To put it bluntly: "people need to rebuild their credit themselves," This ...
144 3
The motion to vacate has to be initiated by the plaintiff's attorney. If  you know who that is, the...
164 3
I had something similar  happen to me a few years ago.   This guy knocks on my door, 10p at night...
224 4
Update:   Paying off that $4k balance on my NFCU Siggy card hasn't netted the increase that I hop...
302 11
fireguy01 wrote: Yea......   I've never seen my wife's credit score. She has a car loan out, ...
292 12
ljohn27 wrote: They never reported my debt because I paid it before they had a chance to. At thi...
265 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+