Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well,   Another update.   Sometime in the last few weeks, my CFNA backed Firestone card went fr...
0 328 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 353 0
My experience with Amex is a little different.   I applied 2 previous times in the last year. Bot...
0 1027 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 666 0
One never knows for sure. You can always cancel the CLI if you get the 3-5 day message.
0 637 2
That's BS IMO. I made an $1800 payment to AMEX yesterday and it freed up that money instantly. ...
0 520 1
You took a HP to get the Flagship. You got 25k.   Anything above 25k, you will take another HP fo...
0 873 0
bfranklin825 wrote: Ok, so I got the Flagship Rewards and was given a 25k starting limit. Does ...
0 883 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 810 3
That doesn't make much sense. You can request a free credit report with the denial letter they fu...
0 712 0
fot1 wrote: red259 wrote: Creditaddict wrote: murat wrote: I dont trust my self.I mi...
0 372 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I got the approval text a couple of days ago. My docs are in the mail.  $15k approval.   Yay me! ...
0 353 13
bluefoxing wrote:   Rebuilding your credit is very frustrating... :( You have my sympathy. I...
0 742 1
Yes, they are offering to delete once paid. It could take a day, week, or 90 days to update with ...
0 1322 3
bluefoxing,   I would stay away from First Premier.   Find yourself a CU and get a secured card...
0 1054 0
Start with the county clerk of the courts office in the county it was filed in.   Ask specificall...
0 91 0
TU is up to 696. Below is a graph of 11 months of score changes from the Walmart pulls.  
0 384 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 846 1
So, the last time NFCU softed me was on 12/31/2013.   I've been pulling my EQ report daily to see...
0 305 0
If you're making payments to a CA and not the OC, the CA cannot report lates. I'm not sure if a pay...
0 277 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}