Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So I use to have he chase freedom with 3% cash back in your top three spending categories. I now hav...
0 2322 0
I agree with hauling's approach. Here is what I do:   PenFed Cash Card: Gas (5%) and Groceries (2...
0 1797 1
Grape wrote: Still have not applied for the card...waiting for a couple accounts to report a...
0 5220 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1049 0
Thanks! I think this is the second ever I've received an auto cli, lol.
0 882 1
Amex bumped my costco true earnings from a $2K CL to $6K...a welcome, random surprise!
0 938 6
creditwherecreditisdue wrote: Pj1369 wrote: creditwherecreditisdue wrote: WHEN? ...
0 905 3
creditwherecreditisdue wrote: Pj1369 wrote: I did a product change from a freedom to a sa...
0 918 5
I did a product change from a freedom to a sapphire (no AF version) and I kept my 22K CL and my 8...
0 946 7
Has anyone used the Visa or MC purchase protection or warranty doubling features/services? I use ...
0 232 0
creditwherecreditisdue wrote: haulingthescoreup wrote: I'm still trying to figure out if ...
0 243 0
This is soo mind boggling - I wonder what formula they are using or how are they choosing which W...
0 729 3
haulingthescoreup wrote: Pj, bigtim left off the most important advantage of the USAA AmEx: ...
0 1211 3
creditwherecreditisdue wrote: It just happened again today when some new stuff reported. r...
0 1227 5
Grape wrote: Congrats!!  Can you give us a better idea about your CRs (baddies, util, AAoA, e...
0 761 0
smallfry wrote: Congrats. Turn your 10.9% APR into 0%. PIF.   That's the truth! However, I...
0 854 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 857 0
FretlessMayhem wrote: I hope not. I ran quite a bit of money through my Freedom card this st...
0 1975 5
I received the new bill. My chase freedom has no bonus rewards categories listed on the bill. Th...
0 2028 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I always said when I app'd and got approved for the USAA Amex I would call it quits. Well 9 card...
0 962 20

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}