Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 454 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
How an I eliminate the 2 nd debt collecting agency from my credit report since its no longer handlin...
0 496 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 702 1
I read reviews after applying and most say no cli, so I'm glad ;). I did get approved for a capital...
0 1165 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 714 1
I have a collection notice and it's 286.00 but truth of the matter is they include their fees plus f...
0 720 5
Thanks because  I was searching on the internet and they said sometimes just certified is enough. B...
0 282 1
But I was not moving funds between accounts. I had one checking and savings. I think in general bc I...
0 564 1
I just googled this !! How can I resolve this, this was not what was intended.
0 572 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
The first one is Walmart ? I called and was denied at target , I would like a recon too!
0 2978 0
If I write a letter and want to send it certicate of mailing obviously, I know that I need to pay a ...
0 315 4
No problem I just started but I'm on a high to find info to clean up slowly. This is a great site wi...
0 662 1
If a student loan was sent to another ca and then to another one where is being paid , can you remov...
0 197 0
I'm using the advice on highlifecredit.com/2011/02/tips on how to us HIPPA to remove medical collect...
0 685 1
Wow there is hope !!! I just printed and am going to certified all my d.v and other letters. That is...
0 306 0
I googled it and HIPPA law states to pay oc. Once paid send them a letter to not disclose any info a...
0 711 2
I seriously think I was declined the receipt said they need further processing and I will recieve a ...
0 1220 1
Thanks , but no because its a "buy here , pay here" so they don't report. It's a nice suv , but no o...
0 290 1
My husband and I bought a car last year for 13,000.00 down at a buy here , pay here. The car is paid...
0 396 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1266 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}