Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
The loan is SONYMA.   That sucks! There is no way we would EVER get a mortgage loan if they used ...
0 245 0
We had a mortgage broker run our report last week, scores are good, he is searching for a lender th...
0 402 3
Thanks Mike, the report I got was missing pages.  The broker resent the total report to me and it s...
0 386 0
Ack!!! Now I am really nervous.  Were all three scores listed on the first page?
0 496 2
We had a mortgage broker pull our reports today.  He said our scores were above 640, which is what ...
0 508 4
My loans were picked up by Suntrust after rehab ended in February.  They are not listed on my repor...
0 322 1
I think it may depend on the lender but someone with more knowledge will correct me if I am wrong. ...
0 1369 0
I applied for a USDA loan yesterday and was told our scores were fine, they requested above 640 but...
0 560 0
I am having the hardest time getting ACS removed after I rehabbed the loan. The CA that was collect...
0 271 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 462 0
Still off TU and still on the others. So yeah it's def a glitch, although I hope it's a permanent gl...
0 531 1
Here's another how much will I get post...sorry! I've been battling for a few weeks on whether to...
0 355 1
Is it common for the seller to agree to pay closing costs?
0 624 1
I searched all over but couldn't find a definite answer. Can closing costs be included in a USDA gua...
0 641 4
 I just received a settlement offer from AFNI.  The thing is it is for a debt that is over 7 years ...
0 176 1
Just wanted to pop in and say my FICO scores are now 648TU and 645EQ..My hard work is paying off!
0 530 0
I hope it works out for you!  I don't think you should have offered above the asking price, especia...
0 561 4
That would really suck!  I will still work hard to get them deleted, since the rehab is over and th...
0 621 4
It happened to me also!  3 ACS accounts that were in rehab deleted off of my TU report after severa...
0 1260 3
The ACS accounts are still on EX and EQ.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will be removed...
0 627 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.