Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
LOL!!   Well at least you got a letter explaining the deletions.  These accounts were not in disp...
0 522 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Anyone else have any strange TU deletions in the past week?  I had 3 Negative ACS student loan acco...
0 529 10
Thanks!   Do you know of any lender that requires a 620?
0 397 0
I am confused as to why I keep reading that all you need is a 620 to qualify for a USDA loan.  I am...
0 420 3
I had 3 ACS negative accounts mysteriously disappear last week from TU also. It gave me a nice 20 p...
0 890 1
Hello,   Does anyone here have any experience with the USDA Guaranteed Loan in NY?  I plan on app...
0 146 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 408 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1197 1
Great news!!   I am also rehabilitating with NYSHESC, my 9th payment will be in February I can't ...
0 1703 27
So my rebuilding as slowed down a bit.  I am still working on one baddie ( Brightwater Capital), I ...
0 508 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 620 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1873 6
I am guessing they pulled all three. I already got new inquiry alerts frm TU and EX.
0 3623 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 657 0
APPROVING BANK: Capital One BUREAU PULLED: Unsure CREDIT SCORE: 631 TU 623 EQ CUSTOMER STATE OF ...
0 4059 4
Update...well Capital One approved me for a loan up to $21,600.
0 1501 4
No my CU didn't give me a score where I might be accepted, they just suggested I get a cosigner. Ho...
0 1627 5
Income is $50K and my loan debt is almost $90K. Repayment will prob be close to $600 a month.    ...
0 1639 7
The reason doesn't make any sense to me. If that's the case no one would be able to get an auto loa...
0 1655 9
So I went out on a limb to see if I would get approved for an auto loan for 15K through my credit u...
0 1664 11

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+