Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I need a contact also.  I have been mailing 2 letters per week for almost 2 months with no response...
0 651 0
If a dispute comment is still showing within the TL, then FICO is ignoring the payment history and ...
0 1129 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 757 3
So I absolutely have NO patience..lol.  Today I got an alert from TU saying my dispute results were...
0 661 4
I am trying to hold out until January to pull my EQ.  I am still waiting for my Capital One secured...
0 330 1
In October 2011 my TU FICO was 472.  Last month I checked it and it was 597. Today I checked it and...
0 341 6
Thanks!  I will wait another week to see if I get any DV responses and then move on from there.
0 259 0
Brightwater Capital is only showing on my EX acct they claim they bought an old HSBC acct.  I dispu...
0 283 3
More updates in blue     ACS education, in rehab with another company, loan won't return to ACS ...
0 729 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 623 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1732 0
ACS is a thorn in my side.  I have received multiple "NO's from them.  I usually send 2 letters a w...
0 435 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 390 0
Do you belong to a local credit union? You can try getting one through  them.
0 269 2
I activated my Cap One Secured card on Oct 2, it still isn't reporting on any of my reports. How lo...
0 536 6
Great job! I am also wishing November would hurry up.  I have a couple of disputes I filed in the b...
0 351 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 841 0
The balance with Cap 1 is $0 so it seems like the account has been sold.  They can still report eve...
0 644 4
You know I already called! lol.  The "super helpful" customer service lady responded with "I don't ...
0 274 0
Yes, I have been making payments since May 2012 and since May 2012 they have been reporting KD on E...
0 282 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}