Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
  So I changed the name of this thread.  I figure I will use this as my rebuild thread in order to...
0 1068 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 541 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
Should GWs be sent once a week?  If so I am a few weeks behind..lol. I usually send another one aft...
0 634 5
I disputed online, my reason was "no knowledge of this account"  The OC wasn't reporting so I reall...
0 340 1
Jefferson Capital was set to fall off in December 2012, but I disputed it with the CRA anyway.  Exp...
0 367 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 655 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 269 1
I need this contact also.  I have a Walmart charge off that I NEED to get rid of.  They sold the de...
0 733 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 160 0
Robert, throw me a bone here.  By them removing "claim filed w/govt" will that help or hurt my C...
0 344 2
After several GW denials to remove lates on a student loan that I am now in rehab with I finally go...
0 358 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 338 1
I get bummed when my FAKO decreases also.  Even though I know its not a real score, I hate to see i...
0 202 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 958 8
I have a Jefferson Capital entry on my report that is set to fall off in December 2012.   I want to...
0 227 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 258 2
Brightwater Capital for the HSBC sold acct and ParagonWay Inc. for the Walmart account.    I figu...
0 1186 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1218 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1283 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I don't think there is anything left for me to do with my remaining baddies except to wait until th...
0 1352 20

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}