Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
In my limited experience it seems to my via FICO scoring that as long as your UTI is under 10% (alt...
0 850 0
Sorry Boon, one more thing.  It was a motorcycle loan I started in Dec 2011 and paid off last month...
0 1000 0
Thanks Booner.  I know your right but it just seemed like a huge drop.  If I took 26 points for the...
0 1006 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
The INQ was for a new Discover CC, the INQ showed up but account hasn't hot yet so I'm very curious...
0 385 2
Sorry I forgot to add I was at 788.  Cant figure out how I lost 26 points...
0 1021 3
Sorry...It's down from 788... Thats 26 points...any ideas?
0 409 0
Asking for help fellow ficoer's.  I was at 788 in Equifax for a while with AAoA at 5.7, oldest acco...
0 427 5
Asking for help fellow ficoer's.  I was at 788 in Equifax for a while with AAoA at 5.7, oldest acco...
0 1028 9
Thanks...I knew virtually nothing about credit and the ins and outs of it a year ago.  Now i am muc...
0 739 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've been following and learning from everyone here for the last year.  I started last year with a ...
0 757 16

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+