Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The churning is probably my biggest concern. It seems like Chase is the only company with good sign ...
0 82 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I should have been more clear on that. These are the cards I have: Discover $5000 Amex blue cash...
0 1304 12
So I'll start with a little history. I'm 21, and have had credit cards for around two years. Last ye...
0 1330 26
I have a recent data point. I'm also 21, and was just approved for the CSP last Thursday. My oldest ...
0 137 0
Sorry for the late reply. I ended up waiting two months, and got approved for the hilton card. Just ...
0 89 1
I have it. They are very generous with credit limits with this card. I'm using the two free nights t...
0 1093 17
I was just approved this morning after address verification with an $8,000 limit. This was a huge su...
0 248 2
It was definitely worth it. The only question he had was why I allowed only nine dollars to report l...
0 207 0
So I finally got the nerve to take a HP for a credit increase from discover. I called, went through ...
0 224 3
I applied for membership. They haven't approved it yet. That's why I was wondering it they are going...
0 1377 12
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1389 1
I should add that I am concerned with income as it relates to opening a card, not the membership.
0 1418 2
So I joined today. I'm looking to get my first card with them as soon as they approve my membership....
0 1339 0
I'm in the unique position that obtaining another Amex card would increase my AAoA.  My oldest acco...
0 274 1
So I got my denial letter in the mail today. Once again the cited a low fico score and too short of ...
0 287 4
If they would SP me sometime this month they would see that my score has improved dramatically. It's...
0 323 0
So I applied last night and got the 14 day message.  I called this morning to find that I was decli...
0 319 0
I'll be applying on the 5th or 6th. I will definitely let the forum know how it goes. I assume it wi...
0 456 0
I'll burn an app on it in the next few days. It will only be a soft pull anyway. I hope sometime in ...
0 561 1
I could, but I've been trying to be conservative with money lately.  I wouldn't want to put a coupl...
0 951 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+