Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
You need no help humiliating yourself sweetie. Now run along and do your little "Battle for your Tr...
0 443 1
Phizzle wrote: Johnny_Favorite wrote: 750orbust wrote: Harsh doesn't bother me, lol. I w...
0 411 2
I'm a loser with a house and good credit.   You let us know when you get lucky in life mmmkay?
0 424 0
750orbust wrote: Wow, you're real mature aren't you? Your mommy must be so proud. Good luck w...
0 483 0
750orbust wrote: Ok so I was approved three weeks ago for an unsecured Cap1 card and today, af...
0 525 4
750orbust wrote: Harsh doesn't bother me, lol. I wish someone had been harsh with me waaaay back...
0 469 6
Just read your other thread. You ask for advice and then don't take anyones advice. You did what yo...
0 553 1
p- wrote: 2FixMyCredit wrote:   Wait, you forgot one: LMFAO yay Fingerhut.   I'm ...
0 404 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Agreed, they don't report to experian. I am closing my fingerhut actually in a few days. They are g...
0 685 0
2FixMyCredit wrote: Johnny_Favorite wrote:   Why would I be offended at somebody who is do...
0 426 0
Citi isn't the friendliest of companies to work with in my experience. You might be better off appl...
0 283 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
  Why would I be offended at somebody who is doing something wrong? It's your journey. If you want...
0 370 24
2FixMyCredit wrote: Moronic post of the year award goes to....   Fingerhut is reporting,  I d...
0 390 31
Nobody else is boggled that Capital One approved her with 82 inquiries? That in itself is nuts cons...
0 510 8
I got a fingerhut with a lousy history.
0 786 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 326 1
Most pointless thread I ever posted to.   This dude talks about people having no braincells but t...
0 394 35
LOL @ wanting help with how to fix credit and a name like 2FixMyCredit and then not taking the easi...
0 483 52
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
vikash1986 wrote: @p   Back in october 2011 i was involved in a fender bender that I ended up...
0 382 18
Jcrew is a matter of principle. I will never buy from them. I do not see why I would ever pay $120 ...
0 377 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+