Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My understanding is that, like FHA, if you qualify for USDA, you get the same rate if you had an 80...
0 3869 1
That seems to be a little backwards from what I experienced.  My lender needed a property address i...
0 1335 2
The USDA has nothing to do with pre-approval.  Your lender should either pre approve you or not, ba...
0 1369 4
It all depends on your state.  Your loan officer can check the system to see what the average turna...
0 453 0
Is this for direct or guaranteed?  There is no max square footage for either loan progam as far as ...
0 881 0
No.  Lenders often lie or misspeak when telling you they are "working on your file right now" or th...
0 323 0
Well it looks like they saw things my way and we are moving forward.  To anyone out there who doesn...
0 367 0
OP I feel your pain.  The issue I am finding is loan officers and other people involved with mortga...
0 778 0
Just to add to Hammer23's post....the USDA "PMI" will increase as of October 1, 2012 from .3% to .4...
0 1118 0
My understanding from reading a post on another forum is that it will take quite a while for fundin...
0 4959 0
You need to find a lender who doesn't have overlays.  According to FHA guidelines, you qualify, how...
0 517 0
Long story short, been battling over income calculations with LO/underwriter.   The problem is, ...
0 504 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}