Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
As one of my friends put if, I can get tunnel vision when I have a goal to focus on.  I'm curious h...
0 104 3
pay down that balance.  That's crummy timing. knoregs wrote: Dang... Cap1 stuck me with annual f...
0 119 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Thankfully I can get a VA loan.  $0 down, no PMI.  Right now VA score requirements are 620, but I w...
0 120 15
How many of the people here in the garden use score watch?
0 110 0
My goal is to buy around March.  So it's a close timeframe, but not impossible.  I may wait the ent...
0 122 1
Thank you for the support.    The good part is that living in central Florida it's a huge buyer's m...
0 124 30
New to the gardening club.  Look forward to getting as much as I can out of it.  I am trying to buy...
0 169 33
This is a topic with new unread messages
On the phone with them right now.  Can't hurt to ask.
0 550 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 992 1
I am debating between the new fusion and an F150 (my ideas couldn't be further apart)
0 997 3
Not too bad.  I'm about the same upside down.  My scores are slightly lower.  what was the APR on t...
0 1001 5
Has anyone here had any experience with Ford Motor Credit and upside down trades?  I'm not too far ...
0 1022 7
Take what appears to be your best pick.  Going through a brokers might allow you more flexibility w...
0 320 1
3.9 % with a 580?  WOW.  It looks like Ford Motor Credit is approving like crazy these days.  Did t...
0 4797 5
Like many on the board I have a few GE backed cards.  A few opened in the last 6 months.  I have a ...
0 564 6
i tried, they said not enough experience with the card, I guess wait a little longer.
0 369 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4940 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 496 0
Hey Romney, I am about to go through the process for a VA Loan.  Credit is just slightly under 600,...
0 847 10
I just got off the phone with NFCU.  I was prior service and got out in 2005.  No family members me...
0 552 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.