Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
As one of my friends put if, I can get tunnel vision when I have a goal to focus on.  I'm curious h...
0 100 3
pay down that balance.  That's crummy timing. knoregs wrote: Dang... Cap1 stuck me with annual f...
0 115 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Thankfully I can get a VA loan.  $0 down, no PMI.  Right now VA score requirements are 620, but I w...
0 116 15
How many of the people here in the garden use score watch?
0 106 0
My goal is to buy around March.  So it's a close timeframe, but not impossible.  I may wait the ent...
0 118 1
Thank you for the support.    The good part is that living in central Florida it's a huge buyer's m...
0 120 30
New to the gardening club.  Look forward to getting as much as I can out of it.  I am trying to buy...
0 165 33
This is a topic with new unread messages
On the phone with them right now.  Can't hurt to ask.
0 473 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 909 1
I am debating between the new fusion and an F150 (my ideas couldn't be further apart)
0 914 3
Not too bad.  I'm about the same upside down.  My scores are slightly lower.  what was the APR on t...
0 918 5
Has anyone here had any experience with Ford Motor Credit and upside down trades?  I'm not too far ...
0 939 7
Take what appears to be your best pick.  Going through a brokers might allow you more flexibility w...
0 294 1
3.9 % with a 580?  WOW.  It looks like Ford Motor Credit is approving like crazy these days.  Did t...
0 4382 5
Like many on the board I have a few GE backed cards.  A few opened in the last 6 months.  I have a ...
0 546 6
i tried, they said not enough experience with the card, I guess wait a little longer.
0 345 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4630 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 408 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey Romney, I am about to go through the process for a VA Loan.  Credit is just slightly under 600,...
0 811 10
I just got off the phone with NFCU.  I was prior service and got out in 2005.  No family members me...
0 466 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}