Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 106 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you very much for your responses!   We initially wanted to finance the property under the L...
0 301 3
My Brother and I just formed an LLC through a Real Estate Attorney.   We are preparing to buy our...
0 406 6
Hi Keyelove!   They started reporting pretty quickly for me. I closed on June 3rd. I just checked...
0 145 0
Thanks so much for the advice and input!!   I thought about using equity. I just closed on my hom...
0 281 0
Yes. I agree.   I read somewhere that we'd be looking for a Bank Loan. Not a Mortgage Loan.   W...
0 345 1
Got it.   That's basically what we've gathered since yesterday. One bank suggested I take out a H...
0 501 3
Good afternoon Forum!!   I was wondering if anyone had any input...   My Brother and I are plan...
0 558 8
That's awesome!!!   I'm so glad!!   I hope our experience helps others as well.   Congratulat...
0 236 2
According to my MyFICO account... no.   The Broker checked my credit when I initially submitted m...
0 318 5
Wonderful!!   The Processor with my Broker's firm explained that Stonegate was NOT on her 'favori...
0 453 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Update:   Thank you SO MUCH!!   Settlement was Monday. The entire process was so smooth. I'm so...
0 471 10
fabadvice wrote: Congratulations, that is SO AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to move forward w...
0 612 13
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 706 15
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 718 17
That's AWESOME!!!!   I am looking forward to being done. I'd like to get everything moved in and ...
0 739 1
Update:   I received the 'Clear to Close' today!!!   Settlement is scheduled for 10am on Monday...
0 750 22
Update:   The re-inspection to confirm the findings during the appraisal was done yesterday. (The...
0 795 23
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 402 0
I agree.   I am exactly 2 weeks out from the scheduled Settlement date. I'm shaking in my boots!!...
0 882 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}