Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'll just keep a watch out for mine in the mail. It has already changed on my credit reports and it...
0 260 0
I would just use it every month and pif. FNBO is one of my favorite cards because they are always o...
0 720 4
Thanks for your replies!! Y'all always make me feel better! I was hoping that I was worrying for no...
0 132 0
Has anyone received their Sam's Mastercard in the mail yet? I got notification that my account was ...
0 640 9
I've been working hard over the past two years building my credit with credit cards. I'm in a good ...
0 346 6
I was just approved for a new auto loan last week. It will be the first and only installment loan o...
0 452 1
I do have an offer from boa for 0% interest. I was just curious if citi to citi was do able. I don't...
0 246 0
Ok, so I know this is probably a no no but I wanna ask anyways. I have a 0% interest balance transfe...
0 362 6
I have the same terms as fedxboy mentioned. I've used the direct deposit bt and it was quick and pai...
0 197 1
I do have a few that I feel guilty for not using. I don't want to close them because I need the hist...
0 288 0
I agree that you should keep a few and only use them to pay bills so that you keep for credit file i...
0 299 0
I'm with boa and when I make a payment to Amex, they draft it from my account in just a few hours. I...
0 210 0
Well, I let my balance of 751 hit on Sunday (which drove me crazy...lol) I paid it off yesterday. I ...
0 108 1
@takeshi74 Sorry I can't paste, I'm on my cell. I don't want anymore hp's so right now, that's my pr...
0 311 0
I don't really "need" a cli but it just bugs me that they are the only place that won't do one with ...
0 1323 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've had a Discover card for almost two years now. I've only had one cli and it cost me a hp. They j...
0 1379 41
I have a hard time getting a cli with Discover. Only happened 1 time and that was a hp. I run about ...
0 551 3
Thanks for the info. I've never had a card switch over like this before. I've read that the discover...
0 230 0
I have the Sam's Discover card that is supposed to turn into a Sam's Mastercard in June (I hear). I ...
0 369 7
Ok...thanks. I will still have a balance of 200.00 in June. Will that balance stay on a closed Sams ...
0 313 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}