Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I love my home depot card. I got a nice credit limit with them and also increased the limit the same...
0 361 0
I don't know about how many cards you can have with them but I have the Victoria Secret card and Bry...
0 877 5
I have the Sam's Discover now and just read about it will be going from Discover to Mastercard. When...
0 503 3
I got the same offer yesterday from both walmart & old navy. I accepted the old navy because I love ...
0 404 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats!! I just tried your theory and hung up when it wanted to transfer me. I'll keep my fingers ...
0 592 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was logging into all my accounts this morning as usual and the upgrade screen popped up on wal-ma...
0 572 12
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 119 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 246 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 266 0
I get the same thing. I've called once to request and it costed me a hp. I will play with the butto...
0 574 1
I've got 2 cards with BOA. I had the cash rewards first and then got a preapproval I could'nt refus...
0 447 0
I've got the beach scene Discover and love it but I have been eyeballing that mix tape!
0 2476 0
Congrats on the Amex! Treat them well and they will be good to you! It took me about 18 months to f...
0 877 0
nvrgvupnvrsrndr wrote: I've had a FNBO Amex for about 10 months.  I've checked the request cred...
0 145 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 330 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I love FNBO!! They rock when it comes to cli's. I call in every 4 months and ask if I have a preappr...
0 470 12
Congrats!! I love BOA as well and they have been very good to me! They were the first creditor to gi...
0 239 4
@chris679 That makes sense. I wasn't sure if it was the balances or the fact that I have more credit...
0 503 0
lhcole77 wrote: Any installment loans? No, my house and cars are all paid off. The only acc...
0 669 0
I posted last week about getting declined when I requested a cli with Amex. I received the letter y...
0 710 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.