Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Chaos122 wrote: Congrats on the cli, I Got an auto increase on my freedom today also, only a $3...
0 317 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
First for me was the Chase Freedom and then the Amex BCE.    Btw, I love your username!!
0 1891 49
kimmiller112 wrote: BreakingBad_Credit wrote: Congrats!  How long had you had that card bef...
0 410 2
What's funny is that I have had the chase bp card for 3 months longer than the freedom and that one ...
0 618 5
enharu wrote: snowkitty wrote: calihlove75 wrote: I don't know about Citi since they se...
0 226 1
I use my cc's for pretty much everything so that I can show usage and earn points/cash. If I am get...
0 975 4
ObeyJohnny12 wrote: Congrats! *logs into account to see if i got an increase....nope awww* Lol. ...
0 834 3
I had no problem updating mine this morning
0 650 5
calihlove75 wrote: I don't know about Citi since they seem to not like me..lol, but I do have b...
0 251 3
I just logged in to all my accounts this morning and I got an auto cli on my Chase Freedom!! I'm ve...
0 855 21
Just thinking about some things with the credit cards I have.   1) I have the Amazon Store Card a...
0 373 5
I'm not irritated that they did not give me an increase, I'm irritated at the csr for telling me tha...
0 268 1
Congrats on the increase!! I this forum too!!
0 483 1
RyVision wrote: Snow;   Don't be surprised, if you don't contact them, if in a few weeks or a...
0 414 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 753 4
The 99/500 was a card offered to me last August to start my credit rebuild. You pay a 99.00 deposit ...
0 536 5
I was thinking about waiting a few weeks and just talk to someone else. This girl was obviously in a...
0 536 1
They were only offering 0% interest when I applied. I could not resist the packaging that the preapp...
0 1917 22
Congrats!! I have really been looking at this card too. I want a mastercard and I bank with boa so i...
0 822 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 527 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+