Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I got the same thing on my Amazon card. Been stuck at 5k for quite a while.
0 955 6
@emptypockets Wow.....I didn't think any creditor would let you have that much credit over your inco...
0 320 1
If it were me in your situation. I would use the income that your dad provides you each month and m...
0 275 0
Good for you! I have been wanting to close a few cards but can never seem to find the courage to do...
0 1131 2
Thanks for the replies! I know I can always count on myfico peeps to calm my nerves on these thing....
0 563 0
At chan85 That's what I thought. I don't really want either of those to happen. I wouldn't really us...
0 413 2
I called the number on the back of my card. I didn't see a backdoor number on here for a credit anal...
0 892 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 309 0
@yudeology101 When I called this morning and asked what the 7-10 days meant, the csr said it was dec...
0 1479 6
@bsong The last time they sp'd me was less than 2 weeks ago when my new Southwest card hit my credit...
0 1485 0
I think so. My last Cli was 9/5/13. So 6 months would be today?
0 1500 0
I've had my card about 16 months. Just got a cli today but still no offer for the upgrade. If you ar...
0 494 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 153 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1547 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 113 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 265 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Ok so, I requested the 6 month cli on my Amex Blue Sky this morning. I don't really "need" it, I jus...
0 1561 27
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 594 1
I got regular cli's every 4 months on my card. I used it each month and pif before the statement cut...
0 1121 2
I use my wm card once a month, I make a small purchase, pay it as soon as it posts and I have had a ...
0 493 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}