Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Should I open a new credit card account and transfer some of the balance ?   Chase Slate has 15 m...
0 462 2
I started to build my credit 2 years ago and did pretty well and after 6 months I was approved for ...
0 477 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I didn't get the thing about January is unofficially open new month. What does that mean? What yo...
0 250 3
I started credit from scratch in May 2012 with a Wells Fargo secured card. In November 2012 I got a...
0 265 7
Hi   I opened my first credit card about a year and 4 months ago, it was a $300 Wells Fargo secur...
0 218 2
I have 4 credit cards 3 regular and 1 amex charge card i want to buy next month a car and I ...
0 357 1
I have 4 credit cards 3 regular and 1 amex charge card i want to buy next month a car and I ...
0 694 1
I have 4 credit cards 3 regular and 1 amex charge card i want to buy next month a car and I want ...
0 148 0
i want a car around $15k   i don't need the revolver amex, but if it will help me to make my hist...
0 667 3
i have only 7 months credit history but I have already 4 cc  i started credit in may 2012 wa...
0 769 7
i have only 7 months credit history but I have already 4 cc  walmart recently raiselimit to to 105...
0 326 5
I opened my walmart card back in September and I got a $400 starting limit I tried since then thro...
0 538 3
Hello, i have only 6 months history i have a walmart card, wells fargo, capital one and amex gold ...
0 411 2
so which card would i be able to get in january ?  what limit would i be getting ?  
0 669 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I just started building credit 6 months ago and i just got an amex gold premier rewards. I started...
0 720 14
I have 3 credit cards and 1 American Express charge card   To obtain the best fico score should i...
0 735 3
I know have an American Express charge card. So I have 4 cards now. Should I still keep a balance on...
0 848 2
is AAoA only for credit card accounts or if i apply for a loan, that is also considered as an accou...
0 468 2
  I just started to use this monitoring service from Equifax, and look at those crazy details abou...
0 367 2
I just started credit 6 months ago and I finally got my first FICO Scores. 683 for EQ and 714 TU Wa...
0 928 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}