Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello,   I was just approved for an AMEX PR GOLD Does anyone knows what is the internal limit yo...
0 1116 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
What I know it's a NSPl card. There is no fixed limit its a charge card   please correct me if I...
0 403 1
I wasn't AU never just started my credit 6 months ago   i joined DCU credit union already so I'm...
0 750 1
Finally. yesterday i finally hit 6 months credit history reported on my Experian report and gave ...
0 876 15
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just started building my credit from scratch 6 months ago and today for the first time I got my ...
0 1188 6
I always have under 10% UTI reported every month is it true that if I have 3 cards, to obtain the ...
0 539 5
Hello,   I got my walmart card 2 months ago with a $400 limit My first statement cycle closed 2 ...
0 1283 13
i didn't get my scores yet. i guess next month when i will have 6 months reported on my report i j...
0 732 1
Hello   I just started my credit history 5 months ago and right now i have   1) $300 WELLS FARG...
0 1227 20
I wouldn't apply for any cards in the next 4-5 months The best card you have is walmart store card...
0 619 1
I would say it would be removed the next time the CCC updates the Credit bureaus, for most cards, 2...
0 1846 0
Hey   You should be fine for AMEX 5 year history with no baddies and 740 score. I think it's a e...
0 17112 1
i had the same problem with annualcreditreport.com When I try to pull a free transunion or equifax...
0 2059 0
Hello I just joined DCU and I went to my mailbox and signed up for the free FICO score service ...
0 1907 3
How long have you had credit history for? If less than 6 months then this is normal With short his...
0 2095 2
Hello.   I've been building my credit for 5 months now One thing i had issues with is requesting...
0 672 4
Hello,   i Have a capital 1 cc for 2 months now with a $500 CL i was talking with their represen...
0 688 5
i'm new to credit (5 months history) my history is short but perfect, always PIF and UTI under 9% ...
0 650 1
all my reports are clean, no negatives only short report, 5 months long, next month i will get my ...
0 367 0
i only made one purchase in my second cycle, 2 weeks ago, my statement closes in 10 days   which ...
0 368 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}