Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
There is other ways of paying off your student loans early. You could put one or more into IBR whil...
0 317 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
What about an Economic Defermant? Is that allowed? Perhaps you could discuss attending school again...
0 596 1
So let me get this straight.....one climbs to the bucket with 726 peeps and is welcomed with a boot...
0 2380 1
I am kind of in the same boat. recently I paid a Charge Off account and surprisingly got a massive ...
0 463 0
IOBA wrote: According to Verizon, if you start service with them, they will pull your credit. ...
0 670 0
linux007969 wrote: mmmmmm wrote: marty56 wrote: mmmmmm wrote: It makes perfect sens...
0 693 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
webhopper wrote: Hi there!   I'm going to step outside the box and state that I don't follow ...
0 1114 10
I would like to add, the key to obtaining 700 would also depend on what is lurking in your arsenal. ...
0 428 0
Tooliebell wrote: In any of your experiences, is a 680 score possible with charge-offs?  I am f...
0 518 0
GreenThumbSD1 wrote: The thing to watch for is your percentage of credit used of any particular...
0 718 0
I have applied for a home loan myself before but did not qualify... The information here in this th...
0 1408 0
My understanding of paying of old debt is it will not reset the clock on the CR rather may reset the...
0 2920 0
RobertEG wrote: From the confusion in what you have read, both here and elsewhere, I think the ...
0 2947 0
sjt wrote: I thought they made revisions to the FICO scoring model so you will not be penalized...
0 4442 0
AnnaFoFanna wrote: It is not true that if you close your accounts, the company will remove you f...
0 4483 0
schrute wrote: Actually, FCRA Section 623(a)2 says that retroactive deferments acknowledge a ti...
0 1002 0
RobertEG wrote: The impact, in my opinion, is far more than your FICO score.   Not paying it, i...
0 4878 0
bahbahd wrote: That does not make to much sense to me for some reason. SLs marked paid & closed...
0 1193 2
bahbahd wrote: W algorithmslave wrote: bahbahd wrote: What is the Special Direct Conso...
0 1204 4
bahbahd wrote: What is the Special Direct Consolidation Loan?     Edit: I googled it. http://...
0 1207 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}