Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
49 FICO Scores?  can you say......Multiple Personality Disorder
2735 1
drkaje wrote: No one's concerned federal oversight will result in further legitimizing of CRAs ...
1163 1
Sarah wrote: Greetings, forum members!   myFICO is assembling a new Customer Focus Group to g...
2403 1
squirrely2005 wrote: Really didn't know what to title this. Anyway me and my gf have been toget...
3082 3
mschang wrote: i had a CO removed and my FICOs went up ~20 points but my USAA score didn't move...
553 0
FrugalRican wrote: And Leon's getting laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarger.   Not surprising. No...
676 0
I am...........fine I will admit........in a second........a..........huhh...........FICO obsessed....
1586 0
LIGHTNIN wrote: algorithmslave wrote: @Shogun   thank you for the info....first I am not ...
253 0
Just recieved the score watch alert from FICO.....no change in the score although the email said th...
1126 0
@shogun   Not sure if this is good or bad but I just recieved a push notification from my EQ acco...
1134 1
@Shogun   thank you for the info....first I am not sure how to highlight, like you did, in a post...
1192 5
if you are referring to mine, it has almost reached the state statute of limitations on revolving d...
1201 7
I need help with the same bank as well. I have an unpaid charge off that I have offered to pay many...
1207 9
I have a charge off that reports 120 days late each month. I just sized my score and report with so...
1154 1
 this is a tough question and the answer is multidimesional. Meaning, there could be several factor...
478 0
@kimmiller112,   Is this counting as one for all inquiries within a certain time automatic? Or do...
858 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 2939 1
Remember to check in on Facebook often and write little hints in updated status like......Drinking...
3526 1
The information provided here stands to reason. If it was not true it would not be fair, ie....if s...
1215 0
I have a similiar issue with what happened while I was car shopping. One lot sent out five inquirie...
899 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+