Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
This happened to me a few months ago at a restaurant.  Waitperson said my AMEX was declined and she...
0 445 3
My wife got an instant approval for 13,000.  EX and TU pulls.  Her highest CL is 12,500 (AU on my B...
0 197 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
It truly defeats the purpose of offering an email or message system for customer service when it ta...
0 338 1
Snarky might be a better term for my tone.  And my Equifax has now updated but Experian remains unc...
0 357 0
For your entertainment, I am posting my ongoing exchange with customer service below.  I think they...
0 362 1
Mine closed on the 23rd and has only updated on TU.  TU is usually the last to update.  I paid off ...
0 279 5
I too have the converted Orchard to Platinum.  I have left it open just to see what Cap One would d...
0 120 2
I got a card in November.  I had to call to get an answer as it said pending for several days.  Aft...
0 1587 3
With Experian,unlike the other two, there is no need to even play the "dispute" ruse to see a curre...
0 462 1
I have a new BCE and am waiting to see how it treats the WalMart and Target i frequent for points. ...
0 2953 1
Yes.  12.99%.  Applied last Thursday, got it Monday.  Surprised how fast.  
0 401 3
Got my new AMEX BCE with a $11,000 CL in the mail Christmas Eve.  No FICO score provided though, I ...
0 414 5
This is definitely a YMMV thing.  My MyFICO TU is 784, Walmart is 739.  The only ding reporting is ...
0 514 1
No, but nice try.  It has been a number of years for me, but I do remember they pulled mine before ...
0 610 0
This is my first post, so be kind.   I am looking for opinions on my dilemma- keep one 4yo 30 day...
0 701 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}