Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My credit union also did a hard inquiry when I opened a checking account. They showed me my score bu...
0 382 0
My partner and I went to open a joint checking account today to use to pay our joint bills, such as ...
0 191 4
I am so frustrated with PRA. I have been making bi weekly payments with this collection agency for o...
0 122 1
Hello everyone, I just recently made my last payment to PRA. I had been in a payment plan for about...
0 261 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
To apply for the Walmart card do you do that through their website or an app at the store?
0 684 16
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello everyone, I am currently only 2 points away from where my Lender wants me to be for a mortga...
0 745 21
I currently have one open collection and asked my LO if it had to be paid off before I could get a m...
0 680 0
Hi everyone, I am in the process of becoming mortgage eligible and will have my report pulled on No...
0 452 2
I have seen on these pages ppl discussing an auto enhanced number?? Could this be it? I'm not sure o...
0 2353 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}