Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We got a conventional mortgage after 2 years, with extenuating circumstances (illness and subsequen...
0 263 1
Home Location: Marysville, WA Purchase Price: approximately $385,000.  We paid for about $20,000 o...
0 1294 0
Congrats!  We also went with Wells Fargo.  Because we were only 2 years post short sale, no one els...
0 343 1
Wells Fargo was one of the options for our new home build through the builder.  We are 2 years post...
0 796 4
I have two student loans.  The biggest one was consolidated when rates were at 3.25%.  My graduate ...
0 584 0
We will be using 401k funds for part of the down payment.  Our financial advisor ran scenarios and ...
0 628 1
Our's is a new construction preapproval, so his credit will be rerun once we are closer to closing....
0 667 0
We were officially approved on November 10th.  At the time Wells Fargo pulled my husband's credit r...
0 777 5
Congrats!  I haven't heard back, but I went to my Wells Fargo web page it is shows conditional appr...
0 1217 2
You can take out $10,000 from an IRA if it is for a first time home purchase.  Unfortunately, that'...
0 328 0
Yes, it counts as a gift.  I'm starting a new job, so we had to apply for a mortgage in my husband'...
0 427 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
We have been in underwriting since October 24th.  It's for new construction and we are 2 years post...
0 1349 13
We are finally in underwriting.  They kept asking for more documentation and explanations of large ...
0 253 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 299 0
So, our short sale was 2 years ago on October 3rd.  Today, Wells Fargo submitted to the automated u...
0 488 2
We gave up on using this program.  My husband lost his job and he looked for 2 months.  After findi...
0 398 0
I short-saled my home, with a contract signed in September 2011.  It closed a year later.  Everythi...
0 275 0
We had a short sale due to a job loss and a subsequent move across the country to find a job.  Our ...
0 2927 0
We were getting ready to buy a house as our 2 year wait will be up in less than a month.  Now, it l...
0 10543 4
I will be 2 years post short sale in October. I've been old that due to our circumstances (job loss...
0 360 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.