Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We had a short sale due to a job loss and a subsequent move across the country to find a job.  Our ...
0 95 0
We were getting ready to buy a house as our 2 year wait will be up in less than a month.  Now, it l...
0 671 4
I will be 2 years post short sale in October. I've been old that due to our circumstances (job loss...
0 223 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
VanRickets, Were you current on the mortgage prior to the short sale? Or did you miss payments f...
0 1581 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
We would like to have done this, but we do not meet one of the requirements - 20% loss of income fo...
0 6820 1
The FHA Back to Work program allows you to get a mortgage one year after a short sale or foreclosur...
0 398 0
My short sale closed in October 2012.  Both my husband's and my credit scores have come back up, si...
0 1587 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1817 0
Mine seems to be spot on. I use credit score tracker from Discover card.
0 550 0
My oldest account is 26 years, but my average age is only 6 years. This must be due to the student l...
0 582 0
My FAKO score is and always has been in line with my FICO score for the other 2 agencies. When I ful...
0 693 2
I read an article in the Seattle paper this week that Wells Fargo is underwriting piggy back loans ...
0 914 5
When I lived in Florida, I had a credit limit of $9,000 on my Discover Card.  I also had $18,000 on...
0 1394 8
I'm in the Seattle area.  We have about 30 days supply of homes right now.  25% of all home sales a...
0 457 0
I decided to pull my scores to take a look.  My TU is 681 and EQ is 687.  Both show the charge off ...
0 251 0
Thanks.  We are not required to pay off the HELOC.  The amount was $150k, but all of it was spent o...
0 356 2
For the buyer of our house, it took almost a year.  Our realtor had to keep resubmitting documents ...
0 870 0
My husband was the only signer on our mortgage note.  However, I was listed on the HELOC.  We defau...
0 422 4
Well, we closed and Bank of America charged off the HELOC.  My credit score went from 652 to 717.  ...
0 623 0
Well, 100 point drop to 550 would totally suck.  Right now, my credit limits on cards are $16,500 $...
0 748 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+