Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
This is in the Wells Fargo Propel World terms and conditions regarding the airline incidental benef...
0 103 1
capiri wrote: Congrats on ur increase! Did you get a HP from the online request? Thanks, ever...
0 36 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
A few weeks back (maybe 5 or 6) I applied for a CLI on my Quicksilver card through the online form....
0 325 12
bruthompson wrote: Hey, thanks. They only pulled EX, and I had been trackimg my score every day...
0 122 0
bruthompson wrote: Hi, I'm new here, so not quite sure how this works, but here goes. Question:...
0 158 2
CelticLady wrote: SnackTrader wrote: New question: does anyone know if there is a list of w...
0 183 4
New question: does anyone know if there is a list of what Barclays considers a utility out there? S...
0 208 6
Does anyone know if car insurance counts towards Utilities for 2x points? I wouldn't think that it ...
0 641 9
fot1 wrote: SnackTrader wrote: fot1 wrote: If you read the big Braclays thread it sound...
0 478 4
Florida1990 wrote: 30% percent is what most people say I aim for less than 10% and keep maybe 1...
0 160 0
User11 wrote: I am also interested to know how "High Balance" affects credit scores.   There ...
0 197 0
longtimelurker wrote: I don't really see the attraction of these cards, especially the propel, ...
0 1052 8
fot1 wrote: If you read the big Braclays thread it sounds like they want heavy usage and carryi...
0 583 8
I don't know what I would do in this situation but option 1 will impact your credit score if the ba...
0 320 0
shadowwolf62 wrote:  I'm confused about  information I was reading about use your credit card t...
0 164 0
Like others said, changing to the Barclay Rewards should be possible, and possibly even the no-AF A...
0 252 0
SCF wrote: Paying off an installment loan has a limited impact on your score.  Positive account...
0 655 0
I forgot to mention that $4,500 was my starting CL back in December 2012. You can tell by my signat...
0 270 2
Some factors that lead lenders to approve/deny you is the amount of debt you have in relation to yo...
0 241 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Happy Independence Day to everyone!   I just came to the realization a few minutes ago that I ina...
0 300 58

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+