Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Thank You. Well according to my check stub, it says the full child support then 3.00 admin fee. So ...
0 97 0
Thank You for your reply Guiness. I have done that. They have the right amount, the lady says she b...
0 153 2
My check was never garnished. The child support comes out of my check and that is the way it is don...
0 156 0
Thats just it guiness, I did not know I owed. The money is taken out of my check and sent direct to...
0 455 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I forgot to ask what if any difference it makes when it was posted to a closed account. The account...
0 489 16
Thank You. The state is Arkansas. I have called the office of enforcement. She said she really coul...
0 492 0
I have a major problem. In the past I had child support past due. Long story short, I paid it in fu...
0 585 20
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 289 0
My husband has a state tax lien on his cr. It was filed 3/2005 and paid off 9/2006. Should this be ...
0 319 2
Thank You Robert for your input. There is no DOFD on my CR. I quit paying in Sept. of 2001. Child ...
0 233 1
No, it was like you said. They garnished my check #1 for weekly child support. # 2 an amount for ar...
0 826 0
In answer to your question, no there is nothing else owed. I have paid all my back child support in...
0 893 2
Ok let me try to be more clear. In Arkansas, a custodian parent( in my case the mother) can ask tha...
0 965 4
This is another question I have. My child support went to collection in 2010. The mother closed it ...
0 1096 11
I have some questions I hope someone can answer.   I have a collection on CR that was put on ther...
0 416 1
I will be paying this child support of next month. Will they delete this off my credit report then?...
0 143 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well, in the one I have showing as collection, in the status part it says" included in bankru". Is ...
0 665 2
Thank you for your response. Did you call the office of cs to find out if they would take it off? ...
0 238 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
My question is: If you have an account that was included in bankruptcy, can it also show up seperat...
0 717 4
I have 2 different questions.   1. Does Child Support in collection stay on report, paid or not, ...
0 292 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}