Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Would it be in my interest to start having it report given my credit profile? An extra card, hit on...
0 417 4
I have the Saks Fifth Store Card which recently changed to CapOne. I got it about a year ago for so...
0 432 6
How do you lose your APRs if you're locked in at a single number?
0 234 2
If I pay now can I consolidate later? I'd like to pay it down but keep the 2.3% interest.
0 241 4
Wait. Why would this be factored into my DTI? Wouldnt it help paying a lump $10K down, no?
0 418 8
Hey thanks for the response.   I do have an emergancy fund set up just in case. My retirement sa...
0 429 1
Yeah, I'm going to hold off. Its my last baddie too!   I was thinking about PFD but it is within ...
0 119 0
I would make a letter that says they agree to a PFD and that it would end all collection attempts o...
0 444 0
The credit union pulled my soft, I'm guessing it was a FICO. Maybe a soft is always a FAKO.
0 566 0
Unpaid. The DOFD is 2009. Appeared on my report about 2010 possibly 2011. No CO on my CR.
0 589 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm looking to apply for this card and have a 787 credit score. But have a collection on my EX and ...
0 643 10
Not paid. 787 score came from the Credit Union after they did a soft pull on my account. I have a p...
0 602 11
Its about 2 grand. Tough, because I don't know who the JDB is for it. They pull EX here in CA.
0 627 0
AAoA is ~7 years, $20K on a VISA at an CU, and $10K with another CU. Util ratio is 2%. I've never b...
0 648 2
My EX is 787, but I have a collection account that is 2-3 years old on there. What are my chances o...
0 675 19
Well if I hit hard times and can't afford $400-$500 a month in student loan payments (I live in the...
0 474 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 331 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 397 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 439 6
Right. It was disputed under similar name/persons. The address of what they have listed doesn't mat...
0 461 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+