Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi. I was rebuilding my credit, rocking along and my beloved husband died suddenly at the age of 37 ...
0 286 9
It's official, they hate me. I sent them a letter late September asking to please reinvestigate oh....
0 587 6
Logged into MyFico and my Equifax score is at 511 now from 477. I'd say that is nice jump. I paid o...
0 337 5
Hi. Well my score was already low at 496. It dropped to the lower number. I checked the score watch...
0 366 2
I'm still waiting on my latest rounds of disputes to come back. In the mean time, I managed to pay ...
0 391 4
I printed my Equifax credit report and then I pulled out my Trans Union and Experian reports after ...
0 176 1
I joined the MyFICO to get a FICO and credit report other than my TU and oh wow it's bad. FICO  496...
0 232 1
Thank you! Your post is very kind and very encouraging! Thanks!!
0 225 1
I have a few more questions if anyone can help me out. First, I understand the hipaa process can't ...
0 249 2
Hi. I've been trying to repair/rebuild my credit for quite some time now. I've been at it since Mar...
0 218 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}