Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Update:   Home Location: Rosharon, TX (suburb outside of Houston) Purchase Price:  $...
0 606 5
Home Location: Rosharon, TX (suburb outside of Houston) Purchase Price:  $281,500 Property:...
0 1651 6
My wife and I went under contract on our first home two weeks ago! We're excited, but at the same t...
0 498 7
I wouldn't say it's normal necessarily, but it is done by some builders. The idea of the transfer g...
0 376 3
I'm a mechanical engineer for a MEP consulting engineering firm.
0 226 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
H-Town_Tider wrote: Happy New Year, all! I started 2012 with below average scores, and until I ...
0 583 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Those window vales are extremely good. I've never seen a 0.18 SHGC window installed before. My dad...
0 848 20
APPROVING BANK: Bank of America BUREAU PULLED: Equifax CREDIT SCORE:743 CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDE...
0 3062 0
Definitely don't give up. I called Capital One in early December and asked them to update my accoun...
0 392 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Happy New Year, all! I started 2012 with below average scores, and until I found this board I didn'...
0 54856 15
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 567 0
I'm the same way. Everytime I get an e-mail or a text message about a score change, I have to log-i...
0 245 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 383 1
Update: The guy I spoke to was true to his word, and they got it fixed on my reports. My TU score j...
0 410 0
guydiver wrote: CraveMazda wrote: MyFico has really really helped me with my road to credit ...
0 3630 1
Haven't used it since last year, but I just paid it off last month.
0 569 0
I have a Rooms-to-Go (GE Capital) credit card with a $4,500 CL and a $0 balance that is showing up...
0 581 3
Thanks for all of the replies! I'm going to send the PFD's and see what I can do to get these resol...
0 682 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 776 5
Thanks! So, if they use the Alabama SOL, they could technically reject my PFD letter and sue me for...
0 790 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}