Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
we closed! didnt think it was possible with my past credit issues but we did it. very relieved and ...
0 536 4
we close today at 11am i found out today i do not have to bring any money to closing! feeling very...
0 278 0
closing friday at 11 am set up utilities to transfer. very very excited :) 
0 565 3
congratulations! i had to just write a letter of explanation that i was never married to my fathers...
0 302 0
hopefully it is not an issue but the title company did want our judgments cleared before transferri...
0 543 4
got a clear to close friday! i hope title company can get us in.  
0 386 0
print out the copy that they have, take it to that company who you might think that owns it. when ...
0 555 6
we had a judgment show up during the title process and we had to get it cleared. the company had to...
0 571 8
I relooked at my papers and the earnest is included in the costs towards the money needed so i will...
0 201 2
maybe someone can answer this.. my GFE says i need about 800.00 to bring to closing.. we are getti...
0 273 4
thank you And good luck everyone I am still waiting for my LO to give me a call to let me know of...
0 324 0
i checked the application of my status this morning and seen we got our final approval and ready to...
0 383 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 347 0
29 day close is awesome! i always here its longer for FHA our loan processor told us 45 days. we ar...
0 711 0
we havent closed yet, we are almost to closing but we have came across some issues with my approval...
0 652 0
my loan is 131000 FHA int rate 3.31% <--which i find wierd, it was originially 3.25% something abou...
0 742 2
got my grant approval approved today, last to do on my to do list. now if we dont need a lead paint...
0 476 1
just need my approval on the grant just one more thing on my to do and we can be done. fingers cr...
0 324 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
i really think a credit education class should be offered in highschool before young adults are rel...
0 433 3
suppose to close 17th still waiting on final approval and my grant to be officially approved. titl...
0 310 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}