Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
we closed! didnt think it was possible with my past credit issues but we did it. very relieved and ...
0 544 4
we close today at 11am i found out today i do not have to bring any money to closing! feeling very...
0 283 0
closing friday at 11 am set up utilities to transfer. very very excited :) 
0 584 3
congratulations! i had to just write a letter of explanation that i was never married to my fathers...
0 324 0
hopefully it is not an issue but the title company did want our judgments cleared before transferri...
0 593 4
got a clear to close friday! i hope title company can get us in.  
0 392 0
print out the copy that they have, take it to that company who you might think that owns it. when ...
0 605 6
we had a judgment show up during the title process and we had to get it cleared. the company had to...
0 621 8
I relooked at my papers and the earnest is included in the costs towards the money needed so i will...
0 210 2
maybe someone can answer this.. my GFE says i need about 800.00 to bring to closing.. we are getti...
0 282 4
thank you And good luck everyone I am still waiting for my LO to give me a call to let me know of...
0 330 0
i checked the application of my status this morning and seen we got our final approval and ready to...
0 389 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 352 0
29 day close is awesome! i always here its longer for FHA our loan processor told us 45 days. we ar...
0 730 0
we havent closed yet, we are almost to closing but we have came across some issues with my approval...
0 674 0
my loan is 131000 FHA int rate 3.31% <--which i find wierd, it was originially 3.25% something abou...
0 761 2
got my grant approval approved today, last to do on my to do list. now if we dont need a lead paint...
0 486 1
just need my approval on the grant just one more thing on my to do and we can be done. fingers cr...
0 332 0
i really think a credit education class should be offered in highschool before young adults are rel...
0 471 3
suppose to close 17th still waiting on final approval and my grant to be officially approved. titl...
0 315 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.