Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
What would costs associated with refinancing an auto loan run?  I have financed almost 30k with For...
0 527 1
My Fico score from here was 697 with the large new jewelry card reporting.  Utl was something like ...
0 687 0
Transmission went out on my daily driver this week.  I'm not putting any more money into it because...
0 720 2
I have a Wells Fargo Financial National Bank card through a jewelry store that I was approved for w...
0 197 0
That's what I was afraid of.  I initially asked CSR if it was a SP or HP and she said soft pull, I ...
0 489 0
I called for a CLI on my WF card the other day, I was at 2.1K and asked to get bumped up to 3K.  CS...
0 521 2
LS2982 wrote: CONGRATS!!! it should be a SP but may be a HP. Do you have access to your TU fi...
0 846 0
I did the online app this morning for Lowe's, I was instantly approved for 2k.  I waited a little w...
0 892 6
My current card has no annual fee, but the interest rate is 24.90%.  The rate doesn't bother me as ...
0 611 1
I have a plain jane Capital One Platinum card that I was pre approved for about a year ago.  I sign...
0 651 7
Duncanrr wrote: Nope you are on track.  The utilization does bring up an other matter.  Some cr...
0 302 2
choiceguy wrote: scientifics wrote: Duncanrr wrote: I would app for American Express Zy...
0 456 1
scientifics wrote: Duncanrr wrote: I would app for American Express Zync.  Given your age, ...
0 470 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Ok, I just did finish registering, I have a 687 Equifax.  With the only bad thing being my length o...
0 532 12
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I want to start building my credit help insure that I get the lowest rates and advantages to having...
0 586 16

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+