Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Wahoo wrote: twelthjoe2 how do you get your siggy to look like that?   OP did your utlization...
0 774 0
nada9188 wrote: No real loss for you or Amex then. I truly believe that the trigger for a f/r is...
0 1134 2
qc-ttns wrote: yup i was approved for the prg. :-) its a really good feeling !! i was down at t...
0 683 1
nicholasyud wrote: twelfthjoe2 wrote: From what you said I would try for the Green Ch...
0 826 0
nicholasyud wrote: I think apply for Amex Delta . Does anyone had succesful approved with 662 F...
0 836 6
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 681 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1376 0
S7 wrote: Yay!!!!  :)   Nothing for me yet! :( Lol hopefully tomorrow! :)
0 573 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 316 1
I would if you dont want the HP there. They had to have pulled it for it to show up like that. I re...
0 590 2
If they are both on the same report that's a little odd. If your also sure theres both HP on the sa...
0 394 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1640 8
qc-ttns wrote: It will not let me. It says offer no loner there. And goes back to show all credi...
0 751 3
Gratz :) but as in all you info all somebody needs if they get lucky is the last 4 of you ssn. If s...
0 1644 1
qc-ttns wrote: can i still apply for the prg? Have you tried to re-apply? Just wonder...
0 762 0
Being an AU has nothing to do with the dating if you get your own Amex. If you apply in November  ...
0 508 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1500 2
qc-ttns wrote: crap i should of read your messege frist. i pulled the trigger and went for the ...
0 784 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1643 0
qc-ttns wrote: can i apply for the bce without a HP? Keep in mind if turned down you can no...
0 861 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.