Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
qc-ttns wrote: can i apply for the bce without a HP? I would think so as I got a charge, st...
0 837 0
If you do it today it will not pull twice. I got 4 Amex cards with just one HP. If you get the PRG ...
0 849 7
jsucool76 wrote: twelfthjoe2 wrote: It's normal they can pull all three if they want. Maybe...
0 653 0
It's normal they can pull all three if they want. Maybe they seen something they did not like on th...
0 679 9
qc-ttns wrote: 20% overall utili. i would like the prg but they only offered those two. if i ap...
0 878 9
I fell funny someplaces as it is using my Platinum Amex. I would NEVER use this card someplace. :p
0 1106 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1280 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
qc-ttns wrote: i am thinking of going for the gold. i am pre-selected for the green and gold. w...
0 901 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 770 3
With a 680 I would first try for a charge card. Maybe the green or PRG they have no AF for the firs...
0 1279 1
amercnchopz34 wrote: amercnchopz34 wrote: twelfthjoe2 wrote: Good luck. Hope you get it...
0 680 1
Credit314 wrote: Question for myficoer's. Do I have to wait for the card to come in the mail fi...
0 583 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1126 0
wealthcreator wrote: In how many days my card will come? Any way to expedite the process. I am ...
0 1294 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1314 0
wealthcreator wrote: Yipieee.. Its Approved.. I am so happy..     11/01/12 BLUE ...
0 1319 3
Credit314 wrote: Maybe I must be calling the wrong number or something. Since day one of the ve...
0 1029 0
I think it increases your odds of fraud. When my cards come with them I ask for one without it and ...
0 419 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Gratz, I have however never really had a problem with their customer service. :)
0 1050 14
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 732 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}