Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
TheConductor wrote: AMEX does their own internal scoring, so you must have looked a little bett...
0 1243 0
Epcot wrote: Congrats! Use the benefits as much as you can. It's a great card, especially for t...
0 1309 0
Shogun wrote: twelfthjoe2 is not full of crap.  He really has an AMEX.   Now take the pics down...
0 1346 3
beb86 wrote: its funny to think that the AF for the amex plat is almost your CL on your CAP1 ...
0 3721 0
j_casteel wrote: congrats!   hope you use it enough to make that AF worth it.  Thanks! I ...
0 3748 0
beb86 wrote: congrats but you may want to take these pics off. we used to have a thread that ev...
0 3772 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Not long ago I had posted on here and did not really get any good replies so I thought I would add ...
0 3846 57
A few mins ago I poested this:   I was approved for an Amex platinum card about a month ago and...
0 655 1
I was approved for an Amex platinum card about a month ago and was thinking of applying for the pre...
0 325 2
So about a month ago I posted on here about how I got approved for a Platinum card from Amex. Anywa...
0 306 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
As I posted before I just got an American Express Platinum card and have charged a few plane ticket...
0 1013 11
I had posted here about how i was approved for an American Express Platinum. For some reason my acc...
0 957 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}